Group Industries Model 1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle, Fully Transferable Machine Gun
- MANUFACTURER: Group Industries
- MODEL: 1918A2 BAR
- CALIBER: .30-06
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Desirable Group Industries Model 1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle, Class III/NFA Fully Transferrable Machine Gun. Manufactured with a new made Group Industries receiver and mixed components, this is a very close copy of the Browning Automatic Rifle as used by US armed forces from World War II onward. First introduced at the tail end of World War One, the BAR was the forefather of the modern "squad automatic weapon" concept, a lightweight machine gun as an organic part of a small infantry unit, capable of maneuvering with the unit and of returning fire with a single operator without a field mount when needed. It would serve as a force multiplier for American infantry from 1918 up to the introduction of the M60 for Vietnam, serve with multiple American allies, and see less savory use during the "gangland" activities of the 1920s/1930s, including as a weapon of choice for notorious outlaws Bonnie & Clyde. Blade front and folding ladder rear sights, with a "HAS/1-54" barrel and Group-marked receiver, swiveling carry handle, folding bipod, hardwood forearm and a synthetic buttstock with flip-up shoulder rest. The trigger group is configured for semi-auto, full-auto, and safe, with the traditional spring loaded stop between full and safe. Very fine, with 85% plus of the parkerized finish, showing a bright gray patina on the gas tube, age related wear on the bipod and mild spotting and handling marks overall. The forearm and carry handle show mild dents, scuffs and chips, with scuffing and scratching on the buttstock. The unmarked 20-round magazine is dented at the bottom, otherwise the magazines look to be in good order. There is some play between the trigger group and receiver which causes intermittent issues with the semi-auto fire mode, otherwise mechanically very good. NOTE: This weapon is a National Firearms Act (NFA), Class 3, which is registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, (BATFE) under the provisions of 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44 and 27 CFR part 478. NOTE: This item is registered as a National Firearms Act (NFA) and is on a Form 3, Fully Automatic Weapon that is currently registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) that is classified as a "Curios or Relic" as defined in 27 CFR, 478.11. These weapons are still subject to the provisions of 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44 and 27 CFR part 478. Shipping cost does not include insurance. Insurance is $2.00 per $100 insured.
- Remember this package includes an NFA item and must be transferred through a dealer with an SOT.
- Remember, we list these firearms as we get them. We do not clean-up/alter/edit any of our firearms or photos. This SAVE$ us time which SAVE$ you money! Buy with confidence!! Good Luck!! And as always thank you for your purchase!
- NO LAYAWAY and NO TRADES for online items.
ONCE YOU WIN
items are NOT on display at any store.
- PAY WITH YOUR DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD THROUGH THE CHECKOUT
- HAVE YOUR DEALER EMAIL US A COPY OF THEIR FFL TO: INTERNETTEAM@WESTONARMSSHOOTINGSPORTS.COM
- FOR AMMUNITION PURCHASES, EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR ID TO VERIFY AGE, NO FFL IS REQ. ONCE WE HAVE PAYMENT AND A COPY OF THE FFL, YOUR ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
- Please email us with any questions, concerns or product inquiries. We will respond as soon as we can. email: INTERNETTEAM@WESTONARMSSHOOTINGSPORTS.COM
GunBroker Hours of Operation
These hours may vary. All emails received after hours or over the weekend will be answered on the following business day.
- Mon-Fri: 10-5
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Payment must be received within 5 days of auction close. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and US Postal Money Orders. We will also accept Checks, but we will hold shipment for 10 business days. Make Checks or Money Orders Payable to: Alfie's Gun Range, LLC, 14041 SW 20th ST Davie, FL 33325.
- Total = Highest Bid + Shipping & Handling + 7% Tax (If Florida Resident)
- On used firearms there is no way of accurately measuring round counts
- Auction is for item(s) shown, unless specifically mentioned otherwise. We do our best to accurately describe each item. Always refer to the manufacturer for more detailed information
- We reserve the right to end an auction if it sold in the store
- Bidders are personally responsible for knowledge of their own state laws and regulations.
- Shipping for this firearm/ammo/accessory is $95.00, Insurance is $2.00 Per $100.
- We only ship via two carriers UPS and USPS Priority Mail- tracking
- Will only ship to an FFL within the continental US, If the buyer wants express shipping the extra cost will be added, the buyer is responsible for obtaining the FFL to ship the firearm.
- Shipping of a firearm must be to a FFL license holder. Contacting the FFL dealer is buyer’s responsibility. Buyer must have a signed FFL emailed to us at INTERNETTEAM@WESTONARMSSHOOTINGSPORTS.COM
- State Tax: $7.00
- Publish date: Sept. 14, 2023, 2:33 p.m.
- Expiring Date: Sept. 28, 2023, 3 p.m.
- Shipping Cost: $95.00
- Shipping: Seller Will Ship!
- Location: No Location on file.
- Listing ID: #14806