Group Industry HR4332 UZI 9mm 10” 25rd Submachine Gun
- MANUFACTURER: Group Industry/ Vector
- MODEL: HR4332 “Uzi”
- CALIBER: 9 mm
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Up for sale is a Fully Transferable Group Industry HR4332 UZI 9mm 10” 25rd Submachine Gun. Manufactured using a South African-made Vector Arms UZI as the base, the HR 4332 was among the final generation of fully transferrable American machine guns, manufactured shortly before the Firearm Owners Protection Act (aka House Resolution 4332) went into effect making it among the last fully transferrable machine guns manufactured in the United States. The receiver is devoid of the barrel ring and bolt block that would normally prevent installation of military configuration components, and the item is currently fitted with a military-contour SMG barrel, a smooth-sided bolt , an unmarked receiver cover with ratcheting cocking handle, and a full auto trigger group with "A R S" markings. The grips are ribbed, comes with two sets of fore grips, it has steel folding stock and one magazine. This is a fully transferable submachine gun and is in excellent condition. NOTE: This weapon is a National Firearms Act (NFA), Class 3, which is registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, (BATFE) under the provisions of 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44 and 27 CFR part 478. Shipping cost does not include insurance. Insurance is $2.00 per $100 insured.
- Remember this package includes an NFA item and must be transferred through a dealer with an SOT.
- Remember, we list these firearms as we get them. We do not clean-up/alter/edit any of our firearms or photos. This SAVE$ us time which SAVE$ you money! Buy with confidence!! Good Luck!! And as always thank you for your purchase!
- NO LAYAWAY and NO TRADES for online items.
ONCE YOU WIN
items are NOT on display at any store.
- PAY WITH YOUR DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD THROUGH THE CHECKOUT
- HAVE YOUR DEALER EMAIL US A COPY OF THEIR FFL TO: INTERNETTEAM@WESTONARMSSHOOTINGSPORTS.COM
- FOR AMMUNITION PURCHASES, EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR ID TO VERIFY AGE, NO FFL IS REQ. ONCE WE HAVE PAYMENT AND A COPY OF THE FFL, YOUR ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
- Please email us with any questions, concerns or product inquiries. We will respond as soon as we can. email: INTERNETTEAM@WESTONARMSSHOOTINGSPORTS.COM
GunBroker Hours of Operation
These hours may vary. All emails received after hours or over the weekend will be answered on the following business day.
- Mon-Fri: 10-5
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Payment must be received within 5 days of auction close. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and US Postal Money Orders. We will also accept Checks, but we will hold shipment for 10 business days. Make Checks or Money Orders Payable to: Alfie's Gun Range, LLC, 14041 SW 20th ST Davie, FL 33325.
- Total = Highest Bid + Shipping & Handling + 7% Tax (If Florida Resident)
- On used firearms there is no way of accurately measuring round counts
- Auction is for item(s) shown, unless specifically mentioned otherwise. We do our best to accurately describe each item. Always refer to the manufacturer for more detailed information
- We reserve the right to end an auction if it sold in the store
- Bidders are personally responsible for knowledge of their own state laws and regulations.
- Shipping for this firearm/ammo/accessory is $95.00, Insurance is $2.00 Per $100.
- We only ship via two carriers UPS and USPS Priority Mail- tracking
- Will only ship to an FFL within the continental US, If the buyer wants express shipping the extra cost will be added, the buyer is responsible for obtaining the FFL to ship the firearm.
- Shipping of a firearm must be to a FFL license holder. Contacting the FFL dealer is buyer’s responsibility. Buyer must have a signed FFL emailed to us at INTERNETTEAM@WESTONARMSSHOOTINGSPORTS.COM
- Publish date: Sept. 14, 2023, 2:33 p.m.
- Expiring Date: Sept. 28, 2023, 3 p.m.
- Shipping Cost: $95.00
- Shipping: Seller Will Ship!
- Location: No Location on file.
- Listing ID: #14764